Citalia is the UK’s leading Italy travel specialist and we have been helping guests discover the real Italy for over 90 years. Citalia was originally founded by the Italian State Railway, and we remain the only UK Tour Operator that can book advance rail travel. Our holidays are authentic, and our itineraries are tailormade by our Italy experts, to ensure each of our guests have an unforgettable Italian adventure.
At Citalia we’re always day-dreaming about our next Italian escape and we know our guests are too! That’s why we only partner with people who share the same love and passion for Italy as we do.
In the spirit of summer, we have partnered with Nonna Tonda, an authentic pasta delivery service, to bring the taste of Italy directly to your home.
On behalf of Citalia, our Brand Ambassador, Gennaro Contaldo was invited to visit the Nonna Tonda kitchen to create a tasty recipe video for you to cook-a-long with at home. Enjoy watching Gennaro and James, founder of Nonna Tonda, cook up a storm whilst discussing their favourite regions of Italy and the inspiration for their love of food.
Try their mouth-watering ‘Tagliarini with crab & Datterino tomato’ yourself by watching now and watch the full cook-a-long now!
Don’t just let your tastebuds travel to Italy, let all of your senses discover some of Gennaro and James’ favourite regions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions, and you agree to be bound by them.
1. Promoter’s Details: Specialist Holidays (Travel) Limited t/a Citalia (the “Promoter”), a member of Travelopia companies, registered in England and Wales under number 00446617 and whose registered office is at Origin One, 108 High St, Crawley, RH10 1BD, UK.
2. Eligibility: This competition is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. It is open to anyone who is a legal resident in the UK who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse, and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. How to Enter:
a. To enter you will need to complete our online sign-up form between Monday 8th August 2022 and Wednesday 31st August 2022. Details that will need to be provided are your full name and a valid email address to the Promoter. This email address will be used to notify you if you win.
b. Only one entry allowed per person. No purchase necessary. No entries from agents or third parties. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
c. The Promoter reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to reject entries and disqualify entrants, including without limitation where the Promoter has cause to believe that (i) there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or (ii) the entrant has interfered with the fair running of this Competition, including without limitation by manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information or has acted unethically in any other way.
5. Dates: The competition commences on Monday 8th August 2022 and closes on Wednesday 31st August 2022. All entries must be received by before 23.30 (GMT) on the closing date to be valid and entered.
6. Receipt of Entries: The Promoter will not accept: (a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or (b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
a. The prize on offer is one (1) x holiday voucher of £1,500 which may be used on any booking made with the Promoter’s Citalia brand.
b. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner is solely responsible for all additional costs and expenses associated with the prize not expressly stated herein as included. This includes, but is not limited to, all costs above the voucher value and all other costs associated with any booking.
c. Any booking of the prize must be made at least 8 weeks before the intended departure date.
d. The voucher must be used to make a holiday booking with the Promoter and can be used anytime from the date you are awarded the prize up until Friday 30th September 2022 (for the avoidance of doubt the holiday can take place after this date but must have been booked by this date). It is the winner’s responsibility to check all details of the trip for which they are to use their voucher and ensure all visa and passport requirements are fulfilled and to arrange their own travel insurance. For the avoidance of doubt the entirety of the Promoter’s, or its affiliates, booking terms and conditions apply to any holiday booked with a winning voucher; see https://www.citalia.com/about/terms-and-policies/terms-and-conditions/ for full details.
e. The prize is not transferable, and no alternative will be offered. There is no cash alternative or exchange. No compensation will be payable by the Promoter if the winner is unable to use their prize as stated.
f. The prize cannot be awarded to any person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to purchase or use the prize.
8. Selection of winners: The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
9. Notification: The winner will be notified by email on or before Monday 5th September 2022 with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
10. Winner(s) details: Details of the winner, name, and country of residence, will be obtainable after Tuesday 6th September 2022 by writing to the Promoter at its registered address. The winner may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
a. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
b. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
c. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
d. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
12. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the Promoter and the entrant hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.