Are you excited to watch Kat Farmer (fondly known as ‘Does My Bum Look 40’) explore the city of Venice in Italy?
Inspired by Stanley Tucci’s Searching for Italy, Kat will embark on her own trip around Venice taking in the famous sights like St Mark’s Square and the Rialto Bridge as well as stopping off at some foodie hotspots as featured in the show. Follow along as she shares her stay at Londra Palace Venezia and takes us with her on her tour of the city.
To celebrate her trip, we’re offering one lucky person the chance to win a £500 holiday voucher to discover the real Italy with Citalia in 2023. Our Italy Experts will be ready and waiting to help you plan your dream trip!
To win a £500 voucher towards your own Italian adventure, simply follow @citalia_holidays and @doesmybumlook40 on Instagram before entering your details into the form below and you will be entered into the Prize Draw!
Best of luck to all entrants and be sure to keep an eye on our socials to keep up to date with the competition and Kat’s trip around Venice!
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions, and you agree to be bound by them.
1. Promoter’s Details: Specialist Holidays (Travel) Limited t/a Citalia, a member of the Travelopia Group of companies. Registered office: Origin One, 108 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1BD. Registered in England No: 00446617.
2. Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK, Republic of Ireland or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. How to Enter: To enter the competition you must (i) follow both @citalia_holidays and @doesmybumlook40 on Instagram; and (ii) like and save the Instagram post announcing the competition on Citalia’s Instagram page. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. Dates: The competition opens at 9am on 5th May 2023 and closes at 11:59pm on 24th May 2023. All entries must be received by 11:59pm (GMT) on the end date.
6. Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries. The Promoter reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to reject entries and disqualify entrants, including without limitation where the Promoter has cause to believe that (i) there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or (ii) the entrant has interfered with the fair running of this Competition, including without limitation by manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information or has acted unethically in any other way.
7. Prize(s): There is 1 x prize of a £500 voucher. IMPORTANT: The prize is non-transferable, and no alternative will be offered. The prize cannot be awarded to any person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to purchase or use the prize. No compensation will be payable by the Promoter if the winner is unable to use their prize as stated.
8. The winner is not allowed to sell, transfer, or auction the prize on to a third party and no alternative will be offered.
9. The prize entitles the holder to spend £500 on a holiday with the Promoter’s Citalia brand. The value of this voucher must be redeemed in one transaction, and cannot be spread over multiple bookings. The voucher must be used to make a holiday booking with the Promoter’s Citalia brand only and can be used anytime from the date you are awarded the voucher up until 31 October 2023. The holiday booked with the voucher must be taken and completed by 31 October 2024. It is the voucher holder’s responsibility to check all details of the trip for which they are to use their voucher and ensure all visa and passport requirements are fulfilled and to arrange their own travel insurance. For the avoidance of doubt the entirety of the Citalia booking terms and conditions apply to any holiday booked with a voucher, see Terms and Conditions for full details. In the event a holiday that is booked is less than the value of the voucher, no cash refund will be given. For the avoidance of double the holder is solely responsible for all additional costs and expenses associated with the prize including but not limited to any price or other costs which exceed the £500 in the voucher. All other costs and expenses which are payable during the holiday such as (without limitation) tourist or other city taxes must be paid by the voucher holder at the destination.
10. Selection of winner: The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries of the competition.
11. Notification: the winner will be contacted on 25th May 2023 with instructions on how to claim their prize. The accuracy of the entrant’s details and email address are the responsibility of the entrant. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received. Acknowledgement of the prize by the winner must be received by the Promoter by 5pm (GMT) on 26th May 2023. Should the Promoter not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, or in the event that the winner or substitute winner is unreachable or ineligible or declines to accept the prize, or a substitute winner fails to acknowledge the prize as specified by the Promoter, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant, picked by random from the remaining entries. The Promoter has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. Winner details: Details of the winner(s), name, and country of residence, will be obtainable after Monday by writing to the Promoter at Origin One, 108 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BD quoting ‘Winner: ‘Kat Farmer Venice Competition’. The winner(s) may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
13. General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
14. The Promoter may use photographs, names, ages and town/city of the winner in future publications and publicity, and may require the winner to take part in promotional publicity as specified by the Promoter, including without limitation being filmed, interviews, photoshoots etc. By entering the Competition, in consideration of the Promoter providing the Competition and the prize, the winner agrees to take part in such publicity and grant a worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional and royalty-free licence to the Promoter and all necessary rights and consents for the full period of any intellectual property rights to use the winner’s photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, and the name and age of the winner in any media without further payment or permission, for any future promotional activity.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Competition, extend or resume the entry period, or change or withdraw the prize at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if an event occurs that renders the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter (including without limitation reasons of force majeure) or if it cannot be guaranteed that the Competition can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. The Promoter has arranged the Competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent permitted by law, accepts no responsibility for and will not be liable for any claims, costs, losses, damages, expenses or liabilities, of any kind (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, use or any other aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury resulting from the Promoter’s negligence or for any damage or liability incurred by the entrant as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by the Promoter or otherwise as prohibited by law.
17. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering you agree to release Instagram of any responsibility, liability or otherwise associated with the promotion and operation of this Competition.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the Promoter, and the entrant hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.