Why choose Citalia?
As the leading Italian Specialist we offer an extensive range of Italian destinations and properties, plus a host of transport options. We can create the perfect holiday for you by tailoring it to suit your exact requirements. In addition, our special offers, some exclusive to Citalia, bring you the best in value for money.
As our lives become busier, frequent short breaks are becoming increasingly popular. To meet this growing demand we offer total flexibility with a wide range of flights so that you can decide how long you want to stay and what day of the week you prefer to travel.
Our team of expert Travel Advisors have travelled extensively across Italy and can offer informed advice and personal recommendations to ensure you get the most out of your holiday. You may wish to:
- Ask us to book your flights and chosen accommodation
- Book car hire instead of a shared or private transfer
- Take a multi centre trip taking in two or more destinations; you could combine a city with a relaxing week on the lakes or take a ferry or flight from the mainland to one of the islands
- Create your own itinerary based on rail travel within Italy
- Pre-book excursions or tickets for a sporting or cultural event in Italy
We pride ourselves on our knowledge and flexibility and look forward to offering help and advice to create your dream Italian itinerary.
A wide choice of accommodation
- We offer a wide choice of hotels, apartments and villas throughout Italy
- All round quality and value hotels from simple 3 star, to 5 star deluxe properties
- Flexible durations (depending on the hotel's minimum stay requirement)
Flexible travel arrangements
- We offer a choice of flights from our reputable charter services, to scheduled flights with major airlines such as British Airways, British Midland, Alitalia, Air France and Meridiana
- The option to fly into one airport and back from another - perfect for multi-centre holidays
- Rail travel to, and from Italy with Eurostar, TGV France Italy (high speed day service), Thello (overnight service) or rail travel within Italy
- An international journey on board the luxurious Venice-Simplon-Orient-Express - an irresistible way to begin or end a holiday
- Self-drive holidays by ferry or Eurotunnel with the chance to stop over in Paris, throughout France or places of interest across Italy.
- Flexible car hire with free drop-off and pick-up at different locations (a limited number of groups and locations are excluded). The superb motorway system in Italy means easy road access to most places of outstanding beauty within relatively short journey times.
We can organise a number of finishing touches which can make all the difference to your holiday:
- Private transfers, to and from, the airport or train station
- Flowers, fruit or wine placed in your room to welcome you
- Pre-arranged tickets for special events such as the Verona Opera
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service and our well-informed travel advisors will arrange a holiday that meets all your requirements and expectations. Once there, you will be able to benefit from our Concierge Service for advice and assistance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Book with us confident in the knowledge that the standard of your holiday is assured. Citalia has promoted quality holidays to Italy for over 80 years.
We have a real passion for Italy and a thorough understanding of its people and culture. Our experience together with our meticulous care, attention to detail and personal touch really does make us the leading and longest established Italian specialist.
The combined knowledge of Italy within our company is immense. Just imagine knowing a country virtually inside out - the hotels, transfer companies, airports, roads, railway network, geography, ports, the operational aspects, the climate and the individuals who run the hotels and villas. Feel comfortable about your travel with us.
Citalia is fully bonded in compliance with the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992. The money you pay to us for package holidays is fully protected, by means of ATOL number 0285 issued by the Civil Aviation Authority and a bond held by ABTA (membership number V4068). If you book arrangements other than a package holiday this financial protection does not apply.