We have been helping our customers discover the very best of Italy for over 85 years with our extensive range of flexible Italian holidays. Our passion and knowledge for Italy has earned us the title of "Best Medium Tour Operator to the Italian Peninsula" in the British Travel Awards over the past five years. Our experience and expertise, coupled together with our attention to detail and personal touch, really does make us the leading Italian holiday specialist.
Knowledge & Experience
We pride ourselves on our expertise, service and passion for Italy. We really know this country virtually inside out, from the hotels and transport network, to the geography and climate. Our team of expert Travel Advisors have travelled extensively across Italy and can offer informed advice and personal recommendations to ensure you get the most out of your holiday.
Flexibility & Choice
We offer totally flexible holiday durations to suit you, from fifteen nights in Sicily to three nights in Rome. Add to this regional flights, trains, car hire and opera and events tickets, and we can create an Italian holiday that will meet your every requirement. Our wide variety of Italian properties, destinations and transport options also allows us to offer an unbeatable range of multi centre itineraries. So why not combine a city break with a relaxing few days in the Italian Lakes, or discover the rustic beauty of Italy's countryside before heading its glamorous coast?
Our expert Travel Advisors know Italy like the back of their hand and thanks to their extensive travel across the country, they can give personal recommendations and informed advice to ensure you get the most from your Italy holiday.
We can help you book all of the below:
- A wide choice of hotels, apartments and villas throughout Italy to suit all tastes and budgets. From mid-range properties offering excellent value for money to exclusive five star hotels known for their exceptional quality and uncompromising levels of service
- Flights with over 15 carriers including scheduled, no frills and charter airlines with departures or connections from 24 UK airports, as well as the option to fly into one airport and back from another - perfect for multi centre holidays
- Rail travel to and from Italy with Eurostar, TGV France Italy (high-speed day service) and Thello (overnight service), and rail travel within Italy
- An international journey on board the luxurious Venice Simplon-Orient-Express - a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Flexible car hire within Italy so you can create your dream self-drive holiday and discover hidden corners in this fascinating country
- Private transfers to and from the airport or train station in Italy (shared transfers are available in some instances)
- Pre-booked tickets for special events such as the Verona Opera
We provide the highest levels of service, both before your holiday and once you arrive. Our team of expert Travel Advisors offer a professional and seamless service to ensure we arrange your perfect holiday. Once you have booked, we provide you with access to our brand new online service, Citalia Secrets, designed to enhance your holiday with great recommendations from local restaurants and attractions to providing tips on local beauty spots and cultural events. It also provides contact details for our concierge team who you can contact by telephone or email for any advice or assistance whilst on holiday, entirely at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Over the years, we have built great relationships with Italian hoteliers which allows us to offer a whole range of outstanding value offers, many of which are exclusive to us. These include free nights, board and room upgrades, free child places, early booking discounts and many more.
Quality & Financial Security
Book with us confident in the knowledge that the standard of your holiday is assured. As part of TUI Group, the world's leading leisure travel group, we offer the peace of mind that comes from travelling with a financially secure company, while benefiting from the personalised service of a small one. Plus we are fully ATOL and ABTA bonded and strictly managed by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) so when you book with us you can be confident that your money is safe.
We are fully bonded in compliance with the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992. The money you pay to us for package holidays is fully protected, by means of ATOL number 0285 issued by the Civil Aviation Authority and a bond held by ABTA (membership number V4068). If you book arrangements other than a package holiday, this financial protection does not apply.